Dark mode is more energy efficient.
To help companies measure their greenhouse gas emissions in an intelligent and organized way, Carbon+Alt+Delete has created a carbon calculator tool to keep track of everything. Why would you need an online carbon calculator to measure you in-house effort?
1. Reduce time spent to calculate and update the carbon footprint.
2. Ensure compliancy of carbon accounting processes (compliancy-as-a-service).
3. Standardize carbon accounting processes within your firm.
4. Ensure auditability of carbon accounting process by a 3rd party (assurance).
5. Provide actionable insights to develop a coherent climate strategy.
6. Enable junior resources to manage the carbon accounting process and free up senior expert time.
- Carbon accounting engine
Calculate the full organizational carbon footprint (scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions) according to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
- Audit trail
Maintain an overview of all data sources, a logbook of all data edits and all supporting documents such as invoices.
Customize the look and feel of Carbon+Alt+Delete with your logo, company colors and a dedicated URL.
- Data requests
Send data requests directly to data owners and manage the status of the data collection process.
- Data imports
Upload large datasets of activity data or set up automated integration with data platforms.
- Dashboard & exports
Present results in a customizable and interactive dashboard and export data in PDF-format or Excel-format.